Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2
"Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subclass of purinergic P2Y receptors that have a preference for ATP and UTP. The activated P2Y2 receptor acts through a G-PROTEIN-coupled PHOSPHATIDYLINOSITOL and intracellular CALCIUM SIGNALING pathway.
Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2
- P2Y2 Receptors, Purinergic
- Purinergic P2Y2 Receptors
- Purinoreceptor P2U
- P2Y2 Receptors
- Receptors, P2Y2
- Puringergic Receptor P2Y, G-Protein Coupled, 2
- P2U Receptors
- Receptors, P2U
- P2Y2 Purinoceptor
- Purinoceptor, P2Y2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.100]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.100.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2 [D12.776.543.750.100.700.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y [D12.776.543.750.100.700.720.500]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2 [D12.776.543.750.100.700.720.500.200]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.720.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y [D12.776.543.750.720.700.720.750]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.720.750.200]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.810]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2 [D12.776.543.750.810.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y [D12.776.543.750.810.720.750]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2 [D12.776.543.750.810.720.750.200]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2" by people in Profiles.
P2RY2-AKT activation is a therapeutically actionable consequence of XPO1 inhibition in acute myeloid leukemia. Nat Cancer. 2022 07; 3(7):837-851.
Self-tunable engineered yeast probiotics for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease. Nat Med. 2021 07; 27(7):1212-1222.
P2Y2 receptor activation promotes esophageal cancer cells proliferation via ERK1/2 pathway. Eur J Pharmacol. 2021 Jan 15; 891:173687.
Airway brush cells generate cysteinyl leukotrienes through the ATP sensor P2Y2. Sci Immunol. 2020 01 17; 5(43).
Extracellular ATP and Purinergic P2Y2 Receptor Signaling Promote Liver Tumorigenesis in Mice by Exacerbating DNA Damage. Cancer Res. 2020 02 15; 80(4):699-708.
Purinergic P2Y2 receptors modulate endothelial sprouting. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2020 Mar; 77(5):885-901.
Extracellular ATP Induces Vascular Inflammation and Atherosclerosis via Purinergic Receptor Y2 in Mice. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2016 08; 36(8):1577-86.
mTOR and differential activation of mitochondria orchestrate neutrophil chemotaxis. J Cell Biol. 2015 Sep 28; 210(7):1153-64.
P2Y2 purinergic receptor activation is essential for efficient hepatocyte proliferation in response to partial hepatectomy. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2014 Dec 01; 307(11):G1073-87.
P2Y2 receptors regulate osteoblast mechanosensitivity during fluid flow. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2014 Jun 01; 306(11):C1058-67.