Receptors, Adrenergic, beta
"Receptors, Adrenergic, beta" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
One of two major pharmacologically defined classes of adrenergic receptors. The beta adrenergic receptors play an important role in regulating CARDIAC MUSCLE contraction, SMOOTH MUSCLE relaxation, and GLYCOGENOLYSIS.
Receptors, Adrenergic, beta
- Receptors, Adrenergic, beta
- Receptors, beta-Adrenergic
- Receptors, beta Adrenergic
- Receptor, Adrenergic, beta
- Adrenergic beta-Receptors
- Adrenergic beta Receptors
- beta-Receptors, Adrenergic
- beta-Adrenergic Receptors
- beta Adrenergic Receptors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Adrenergic, beta".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Biogenic Amine [D12.776.543.750.070]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.070.300]
- Receptors, Adrenergic [D12.776.543.750.070.300.300]
- Receptors, Adrenergic, beta [D12.776.543.750.070.300.300.340]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.100]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.100.150]
- Receptors, Adrenergic [D12.776.543.7220.127.116.110]
- Receptors, Adrenergic, beta [D12.776.543.718.104.22.1680.340]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Biogenic Amine [D12.776.543.750.720.300]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.720.300.300]
- Receptors, Adrenergic [D12.776.543.750.720.300.300.300]
- Receptors, Adrenergic, beta [D12.776.543.750.720.300.300.300.340]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Adrenergic, beta".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Adrenergic, beta" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Receptors, Adrenergic, beta" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, Adrenergic, beta" by people in Profiles.
Attenuated beta-adrenergic response to stress and increased anticipation and perception of social threat in women high on perceived criticism. Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2021 11; 133:105421.
Role of mTORC2 in biphasic regulation of brown fat metabolism in response to mild and severe cold. J Biol Chem. 2021 Jan-Jun; 296:100632.
Structure-Activity Relationship and Biological Investigation of SR18292 (16), a Suppressor of Glucagon-Induced Glucose Production. J Med Chem. 2021 01 28; 64(2):980-990.
Adrenergic-Independent Signaling via CHRNA2 Regulates Beige Fat Activation. Dev Cell. 2020 07 06; 54(1):106-116.e5.
Wireless optogenetics protects against obesity via stimulation of non-canonical fat thermogenesis. Nat Commun. 2020 04 07; 11(1):1730.
Catecholamines Induce Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress Via Both Alpha and Beta Receptors. Shock. 2020 04; 53(4):476-484.
Mechanism of adrenergic CaV1.2 stimulation revealed by proximity proteomics. Nature. 2020 01; 577(7792):695-700.
Control of cytokinesis by ß-adrenergic receptors indicates an approach for regulating cardiomyocyte endowment. Sci Transl Med. 2019 10 09; 11(513).
Interdependence of hypoxia and ß-adrenergic receptor signaling in pulmonary arterial hypertension. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2019 09 01; 317(3):L369-L380.
Thermal stress induces glycolytic beige fat formation via a myogenic state. Nature. 2019 01; 565(7738):180-185.