Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT1D
"Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT1D" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A serotonin receptor subtype that is localized to the CAUDATE NUCLEUS; PUTAMEN; the NUCLEUS ACCUMBENS; the HIPPOCAMPUS, and the RAPHE NUCLEI. It plays a role as a terminal autoreceptor that regulates the rate of SEROTONIN release from nerve endings. This serotonin receptor subtype is closely related to and has similar drug binding properties as the 5-HT1B RECEPTOR, but is expressed at low levels. It is particularly sensitive to the agonist SUMATRIPTAN and may be involved in mediating the drug's antimigrane effect.
Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT1D
- Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT1D
- 5-HT1D Receptor
- 5 HT1D Receptor
- Receptor, 5-HT1D
- 5-Hydroxytryptamine1D Receptor
- 5 Hydroxytryptamine1D Receptor
- Receptor, 5-Hydroxytryptamine1D
- Serotonin 1D Receptor
- Serotonin 1D Receptors
- Receptors, Serotonin 1D
- 5-HT(1D) Receptor
- Receptor, Serotonin 1D
- 5-HT(1Dalpha) Receptor
- Serotonin 1Dalpha Receptors
- Serotonin 1D Alpha Receptor
- Serotonin 1Dalpha Receptor
- 5-HT1Dalpha Receptor
- Receptor, Serotonin 1Dalpha
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT1D".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Biogenic Amine [D12.776.543.750.070]
- Receptors, Serotonin [D12.776.543.750.070.800]
- Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT1 [D12.776.543.750.070.800.100]
- Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT1D [D12.776.543.750.070.800.100.200]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.100]
- Receptors, Serotonin [D12.776.543.750.100.800]
- Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT1 [D12.776.543.750.100.800.100]
- Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT1D [D12.776.543.750.100.800.100.200]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Biogenic Amine [D12.776.543.750.720.300]
- Receptors, Serotonin [D12.776.543.750.720.300.800]
- Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT1 [D12.776.543.750.720.300.800.100]
- Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT1D [D12.776.543.750.720.300.800.100.200]
- Receptors, Presynaptic [D12.776.543.750.720.670]
- Autoreceptors [D12.776.543.750.720.670.100]
- Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT1D [D12.776.543.750.720.670.100.750]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT1D".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT1D" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT1D" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.