RNA Processing, Post-Transcriptional
"RNA Processing, Post-Transcriptional" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Post-transcriptional biological modification of messenger, transfer, or ribosomal RNAs or their precursors. It includes cleavage, methylation, thiolation, isopentenylation, pseudouridine formation, conformational changes, and association with ribosomal protein.
|RNA Processing, Post-Transcriptional
- RNA Processing, Post-Transcriptional
- RNA Processing, Posttranscriptional
- Posttranscriptional RNA Processing
- Processing, Posttranscriptional RNA
- RNA Processing, Post Transcriptional
- Post-Transcriptional RNA Modification
- Modification, Post-Transcriptional RNA
- Modifications, Post-Transcriptional RNA
- Post Transcriptional RNA Modification
- Post-Transcriptional RNA Modifications
- RNA Modification, Post-Transcriptional
- RNA Modifications, Post-Transcriptional
- Post-Transcriptional RNA Processing
- Post Transcriptional RNA Processing
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "RNA Processing, Post-Transcriptional".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "RNA Processing, Post-Transcriptional".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "RNA Processing, Post-Transcriptional" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "RNA Processing, Post-Transcriptional" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.