Quality Assurance, Health Care
"Quality Assurance, Health Care" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Activities and programs intended to assure or improve the quality of care in either a defined medical setting or a program. The concept includes the assessment or evaluation of the quality of care; identification of problems or shortcomings in the delivery of care; designing activities to overcome these deficiencies; and follow-up monitoring to ensure effectiveness of corrective steps.
|Quality Assurance, Health Care
- Quality Assurance, Health Care
- Healthcare Quality Assurance
- Assurance, Healthcare Quality
- Assurances, Healthcare Quality
- Healthcare Quality Assurances
- Quality Assurances, Healthcare
- Quality Assurance, Healthcare
- Health Care Quality Assurance
Healthcare Quality Assessment
- Healthcare Quality Assessment
- Assessment, Healthcare Quality
- Assessments, Healthcare Quality
- Healthcare Quality Assessments
- Quality Assessments, Healthcare
- Quality Assessment, Health Care
- Health Care Quality Assessment
- Quality Assessment, Healthcare
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Quality Assurance, Health Care".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Quality Assurance, Health Care".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Quality Assurance, Health Care" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Quality Assurance, Health Care" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.