Product Surveillance, Postmarketing
"Product Surveillance, Postmarketing" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Surveillance of drugs, devices, appliances, etc., for efficacy or adverse effects, after they have been released for general sale.
|Product Surveillance, Postmarketing
- Product Surveillance, Postmarketing
- Product Surveillance, Post-Marketing
- Post-Marketing Product Surveillance
- Post-Marketing Product Surveillances
- Product Surveillance, Post Marketing
- Product Surveillances, Post-Marketing
- Surveillance, Post-Marketing Product
- Surveillances, Post-Marketing Product
- Evaluation Studies, Postmarketing
- Evaluation Study, Postmarketing
- Postmarketing Evaluation Studies
- Postmarketing Evaluation Study
- Studies, Postmarketing Evaluation
- Study, Postmarketing Evaluation
- Postmarketing Product Surveillance
- Postmarketing Product Surveillances
- Product Surveillances, Postmarketing
- Surveillance, Postmarketing Product
- Surveillances, Postmarketing Product
Drug Surveillance, Postmarketing
- Drug Surveillance, Postmarketing
- Drug Surveillances, Postmarketing
- Postmarketing Drug Surveillance
- Postmarketing Drug Surveillances
- Surveillance, Postmarketing Drug
- Surveillances, Postmarketing Drug
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Product Surveillance, Postmarketing".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Product Surveillance, Postmarketing".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Product Surveillance, Postmarketing" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Product Surveillance, Postmarketing" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.