"Polychondritis, Relapsing" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An acquired disease of unknown etiology, chronic course, and tendency to recur. It is characterized by inflammation and degeneration of cartilage and can result in deformities such as floppy ear and saddle nose. Loss of cartilage in the respiratory tract can lead to respiratory obstruction.
- Polychondritis, Relapsing
- Polychondritides, Relapsing
- Relapsing Polychondritides
- Relapsing Polychondritis
- Polychondritis, Chronic Atrophic
- Atrophic Polychondritides, Chronic
- Atrophic Polychondritis, Chronic
- Chronic Atrophic Polychondritides
- Chronic Atrophic Polychondritis
- Polychondritides, Chronic Atrophic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Polychondritis, Relapsing".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Polychondritis, Relapsing".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Polychondritis, Relapsing" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Polychondritis, Relapsing" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.