"Parent-Child Relations" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The interactions between parent and child.
- Parent-Child Relations
- Parent Child Relations
- Parent-Child Relation
- Relation, Parent-Child
- Relations, Parent-Child
- Parent-Child Relationship
- Parent-Child Relationships
- Relationship, Parent-Child
- Relationships, Parent-Child
- Parent Child Relationship
- Child Relationship, Parent
- Child Relationships, Parent
- Parent Child Relationships
- Relationship, Parent Child
- Relationships, Parent Child
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Parent-Child Relations".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Parent-Child Relations".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Parent-Child Relations" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Parent-Child Relations" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.