Oncogene Proteins, Fusion
"Oncogene Proteins, Fusion" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The GENETIC TRANSLATION products of the fusion between an ONCOGENE and another gene. The latter may be of viral or cellular origin.
|Oncogene Proteins, Fusion
- Oncogene Proteins, Fusion
- Fusion Oncogene Proteins
- Proteins, Fusion Oncogene
- Oncogene Proteins, Chimeric
- Fusion Proteins, Oncogene
- Oncogene Fusion Proteins
- Proteins, Oncogene Fusion
- Chimeric Oncogene Proteins
- Proteins, Chimeric Oncogene
- Chimeric Proteins, Oncogene
- Oncogene Chimeric Proteins
- Proteins, Oncogene Chimeric
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Oncogene Proteins, Fusion".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Oncogene Proteins, Fusion".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Oncogene Proteins, Fusion" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Oncogene Proteins, Fusion" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.