"Microscopy, Immunoelectron" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Microscopy in which the samples are first stained immunocytochemically and then examined using an electron microscope. Immunoelectron microscopy is used extensively in diagnostic virology as part of very sensitive immunoassays.
- Microscopy, Immunoelectron
- Microscopy, Immuno-Electron
- Immuno-Electron Microscopies
- Immuno-Electron Microscopy
- Microscopies, Immuno-Electron
- Microscopy, Immuno Electron
- Immunoelectron Microscopy
- Immunoelectron Microscopies
- Microscopies, Immunoelectron
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Microscopy, Immunoelectron".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Microscopy, Immunoelectron".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Microscopy, Immunoelectron" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Microscopy, Immunoelectron" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.