"Micronuclei, Chromosome-Defective" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Defective nuclei produced during the TELOPHASE of MITOSIS or MEIOSIS by lagging CHROMOSOMES or chromosome fragments derived from spontaneous or experimentally induced chromosomal structural changes.
- Micronuclei, Chromosome-Defective
- Chromosome-Defective Micronucleus
- Micronuclei, Chromosome Defective
- Micronucleus, Chromosome-Defective
- Micronucleus, Chromosome Defective
- Chromosome-Defective Micronuclei
- Chromosome Defective Micronuclei
- Micronuclei, Genotoxicant-Induced
- Genotoxicant-Induced Micronucleus
- Micronuclei, Genotoxicant Induced
- Micronucleus, Genotoxicant-Induced
- Genotoxicant-Induced Micronuclei
- Genotoxicant Induced Micronuclei
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Micronuclei, Chromosome-Defective".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Micronuclei, Chromosome-Defective".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Micronuclei, Chromosome-Defective" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Micronuclei, Chromosome-Defective" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.