"Methylphenidate" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A central nervous system stimulant used most commonly in the treatment of attention-deficit disorders in children and for narcolepsy. Its mechanisms appear to be similar to those of DEXTROAMPHETAMINE.
- Novartis Pharmaceutical Brand of Dexmethylphenidate Hydrochloride
- Celltech Brand of Methylphenidate Hydrochloride
- Novartis Brand 1 of Methylphenidate Hydrochloride
- Cephalon Brand of Methylphenidate Hydrochloride
- Ritalin SR
- Novartis Brand 2 of Methylphenidate Hydrochloride
- Mallinckrodt Brand of Methylphenidate Hydrochloride
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Methylphenidate".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Methylphenidate".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Methylphenidate" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Methylphenidate" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.