"Medical Informatics" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The field of information science concerned with the analysis and dissemination of medical data through the application of computers to various aspects of health care and medicine.
|Health Information Technology
- Health Information Technology
- Health Information Technologies
- Information Technologies, Health
- Information Technology, Health
- Technologies, Health Information
- Technology, Health Information
Medical Computer Science
- Medical Computer Science
- Medical Computer Sciences
- Science, Medical Computer
- Computer Science, Medical
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Medical Informatics".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Medical Informatics".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Medical Informatics" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Medical Informatics" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.