Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous
"Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of lymphomas exhibiting clonal expansion of malignant T-lymphocytes arrested at varying stages of differentiation as well as malignant infiltration of the skin. MYCOSIS FUNGOIDES; SEZARY SYNDROME; LYMPHOMATOID PAPULOSIS; and PRIMARY CUTANEOUS ANAPLASTIC LARGE CELL LYMPHOMA are the best characterized of these disorders.
Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous
- T-Cell Lymphoma, Cutaneous
- T Cell Lymphoma, Cutaneous
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma
- Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphomas
- Lymphoma, Cutaneous T-Cell
- Lymphomas, Cutaneous T-Cell
- T-Cell Lymphomas, Cutaneous
- Lymphoma, T Cell, Cutaneous
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous".
- Diseases [C]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Neoplasms by Histologic Type [C04.557]
- Lymphoma [C04.557.386]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C04.557.386.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C04.557.386.480.750]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous [C04.557.386.480.750.800]
- Hemic and Lymphatic Diseases [C15]
- Lymphatic Diseases [C15.604]
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders [C15.604.515]
- Lymphoma [C15.604.515.569]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C15.604.515.569.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C15.604.515.569.480.750]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous [C15.604.515.569.480.750.800]
- Immune System Diseases [C20]
- Immunoproliferative Disorders [C20.683]
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders [C20.683.515]
- Lymphoma [C20.683.515.761]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C20.683.515.761.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C20.683.515.761.480.750]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous [C20.683.515.761.480.750.800]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
Below are the most recent publications written about "Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous" by people in Profiles.
Clinical features and treatment outcomes for primary cutaneous CD4+ small/medium T-cell lymphoproliferative disorder: a retrospective cohort study from the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and updated literature review. Leuk Lymphoma. 2022 12; 63(12):2832-2846.
Primary cutaneous CD4+ small/medium T-cell lymphoproliferative disorder in children: A case report and review of the literature. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2022 09; 69(9):e29862.
CCR8 is a new therapeutic target in cutaneous T-cell lymphomas. Blood Adv. 2022 06 14; 6(11):3507-3512.
Mitigation strategies among cutaneous T-cell lymphoma patients with positive Staphylococcus aureus skin and soft tissue cultures have unclear impacts on the risk of subsequent bacteremia. Leuk Lymphoma. 2023 Mar; 64(3):597-604.
Understanding Cell Lines, Patient-Derived Xenograft and Genetically Engineered Mouse Models Used to Study Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma. Cells. 2022 02 09; 11(4).
IL-32 Supports the Survival of Malignant T Cells in Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma. J Invest Dermatol. 2022 08; 142(8):2285-2288.e2.
Immune cell topography predicts response to PD-1 blockade in cutaneous T cell lymphoma. Nat Commun. 2021 11 18; 12(1):6726.
Integrated genomic analyses of cutaneous T-cell lymphomas reveal the molecular bases for disease heterogeneity. Blood. 2021 10 07; 138(14):1225-1236.
T-Cell Receptor Gene Rearrangement Clonality, Flow Cytometry Status, and Associated Outcomes in Early-Stage Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma. JAMA Dermatol. 2021 Aug 01; 157(8):954-962.
CD147-Cyclophilin a Interactions Promote Proliferation and Survival of Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma. Int J Mol Sci. 2021 Jul 23; 22(15).