Leukemia, Monocytic, Acute
"Leukemia, Monocytic, Acute" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An acute myeloid leukemia in which 80% or more of the leukemic cells are of monocytic lineage including monoblasts, promonocytes, and MONOCYTES.
Leukemia, Monocytic, Acute
- Leukemia, Monocytic, Acute
- Leukemia, Myeloid, Acute, M5
- Leukemia, Myeloid, Schilling Type
- Myeloid Leukemia, Schilling-Type
- Leukemia, Schilling-Type Myeloid
- Myeloid Leukemia, Schilling Type
- Schilling-Type Myeloid Leukemia
- Monoblastic Leukemia, Acute
- Acute Monoblastic Leukemia
- Acute Monoblastic Leukemias
- Leukemia, Acute Monoblastic
- Leukemias, Acute Monoblastic
- Monoblastic Leukemias, Acute
- Monocytic Leukemia, Acute
- Acute Monocytic Leukemia
- Acute Monocytic Leukemias
- Leukemia, Acute Monocytic
- Leukemias, Acute Monocytic
- Monocytic Leukemias, Acute
- Myeloid Leukemia, Acute, M5
- Leukemia, Monoblastic, Acute
- Leukemia, Myeloid, Schilling-Type
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Leukemia, Monocytic, Acute".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Leukemia, Monocytic, Acute".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Leukemia, Monocytic, Acute" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Leukemia, Monocytic, Acute" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
Below are the most recent publications written about "Leukemia, Monocytic, Acute" by people in Profiles.
A case of peripheral T-cell lymphoma, NOS, mimicking acute monocytic leukemia. Am J Hematol. 2022 09; 97(9):1266-1267.
Analysis of MicroRNA-Mediated Translation Activation of In Vitro Transcribed Reporters in Quiescent Cells. Methods Mol Biol. 2018; 1686:251-264.
Secondary Acute Leukemia in Sarcoma Patients: A Population-Based Study. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2018 03 01; 100(3):687-694.
Targeting transcription factor SALL4 in acute myeloid leukemia by interrupting its interaction with an epigenetic complex. Blood. 2013 Feb 21; 121(8):1413-21.
Numb chin syndrome in acute myeloid leukemia. Am J Med Sci. 2012 Sep; 344(3):237-40.
Antioxidant properties of quercetin. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2011; 701:283-9.
Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis with MUNC13-4 gene mutation or reduced natural killer cell function prior to onset of childhood leukemia. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2011 May; 56(5):856-8.
Relevant mouse model for human monocytic leukemia through Cre/lox-controlled myeloid-specific deletion of PTEN. Leukemia. 2010 May; 24(5):1077-80.
Lineage switch from precursor B cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia to acute monocytic leukemia at relapse. Int J Clin Oncol. 2010 Feb; 15(1):112-5.
Acute monoblastic leukemia with abnormal granules and disseminated intravascular coagulation: diagnostic pitfalls. Am J Hematol. 2009 Nov; 84(11):773-5.