Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute
"Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An acute leukemia exhibiting cell features characteristic of both the myeloid and lymphoid lineages and probably arising from MULTIPOTENT STEM CELLS.
Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute
- Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute
- B- and T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- B- and T-Cell Leukemia, Acute
- Leukemia, Lymphocytic, Acute, Mixed Cell
- Leukemia, Lymphocytic, Acute, Mixed-Cell
- Leukemia, Mixed, B and T Cell
- Leukemia, Mixed, B- and T-Cell
- Leukemia, Mixed-Cell
- Leukemia, Mixed Cell
- Leukemias, Mixed-Cell
- Mixed-Cell Leukemia
- Mixed-Cell Leukemias
- Lymphocytic Leukemia, Acute, B and T Cell
- Lymphocytic Leukemia, Acute, B- and T-Cell
- Acute Biphenotypic Leukemia
- Acute Biphenotypic Leukemias
- Biphenotypic Leukemia, Acute
- Biphenotypic Leukemias, Acute
- Leukemia, Acute Biphenotypic
- Leukemias, Acute Biphenotypic
- Biphenotypic Acute Leukemia
- Acute Leukemia, Biphenotypic
- Acute Leukemias, Biphenotypic
- Biphenotypic Acute Leukemias
- Leukemia, Biphenotypic Acute
- Leukemias, Biphenotypic Acute
- Hybrid Acute Leukemias
- Acute Leukemia, Hybrid
- Acute Leukemias, Hybrid
- Hybrid Acute Leukemia
- Leukemia, Hybrid Acute
- Leukemias, Hybrid Acute
- Mixed-Lineage Acute Leukemias
- Acute Leukemia, Mixed-Lineage
- Acute Leukemias, Mixed-Lineage
- Leukemia, Mixed-Lineage Acute
- Leukemias, Mixed-Lineage Acute
- Mixed Lineage Acute Leukemias
- Mixed-Lineage Acute Leukemia
- B and T Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- B and T Cell Leukemia, Acute
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
Below are the most recent publications written about "Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute" by people in Profiles.
Deubiquitinating enzyme inhibitor alleviates cyclin A1-mediated proteasome inhibitor tolerance in mixed-lineage leukemia. Cancer Sci. 2021 Jun; 112(6):2287-2298.
Diagnostic workup of acute leukemias of ambiguous lineage. Am J Hematol. 2020 06; 95(6):718-722.
Exosomes mediate intercellular transfer of non-autonomous tolerance to proteasome inhibitors in mixed-lineage leukemia. Cancer Sci. 2020 Apr; 111(4):1279-1290.
Mixed-phenotype acute leukemia: A cohort and consensus research strategy from the Children's Oncology Group Acute Leukemia of Ambiguous Lineage Task Force. Cancer. 2020 02 01; 126(3):593-601.
Acute Leukemias of Ambiguous Lineage: Clarification on Lineage Specificity. Surg Pathol Clin. 2019 Sep; 12(3):687-697.
Genetic Testing in the Diagnosis and Biology of Acute Leukemia. Am J Clin Pathol. 2019 08 01; 152(3):322-346.
Genomic and clinical characterization of B/T mixed phenotype acute leukemia reveals recurrent features and T-ALL like mutations. Am J Hematol. 2018 11; 93(11):1358-1367.
The genetic basis and cell of origin of mixed phenotype acute leukaemia. Nature. 2018 10; 562(7727):373-379.
LSD1 inhibition exerts its antileukemic effect by recommissioning PU.1- and C/EBPa-dependent enhancers in AML. Blood. 2018 04 12; 131(15):1730-1742.
Isolated myeloperoxidase expression in pediatric B/myeloid mixed phenotype acute leukemia is linked with better survival. Blood. 2018 02 01; 131(5):573-577.