Language Development Disorders
"Language Development Disorders" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Conditions characterized by language abilities (comprehension and expression of speech and writing) that are below the expected level for a given age, generally in the absence of an intellectual impairment. These conditions may be associated with DEAFNESS; BRAIN DISEASES; MENTAL DISORDERS; or environmental factors.
|Language Development Disorders
- Language Development Disorders
- Development Disorder, Language
- Language Development Disorder
- Speech or Language, Developmental Disorder
- Language Disorders, Developmental
- Developmental Disorder, Speech or Language
- Developmental Language Disorders
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Language Disorder, Developmental
- Speech Delay
- Delay, Speech
- Delays, Speech
- Speech Delays
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Language Development Disorders".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Language Development Disorders".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Language Development Disorders" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Language Development Disorders" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.