"Information Systems" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Integrated set of files, procedures, and equipment for the storage, manipulation, and retrieval of information.
- Information Systems
- Information System
- System, Information
- Systems, Information
- Data Systems
- Data System
- System, Data
- Systems, Data
Information Retrieval Systems
- Information Retrieval Systems
- Information Retrieval System
- System, Information Retrieval
- Systems, Information Retrieval
Ancillary Information Systems
- Ancillary Information Systems
- Ancillary Information System
- Information System, Ancillary
- Information Systems, Ancillary
- System, Ancillary Information
- Systems, Ancillary Information
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Information Systems".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Information Systems".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Information Systems" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Information Systems" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.