"Imaging, Three-Dimensional" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The process of generating three-dimensional images by electronic, photographic, or other methods. For example, three-dimensional images can be generated by assembling multiple tomographic images with the aid of a computer, while photographic 3-D images (HOLOGRAPHY) can be made by exposing film to the interference pattern created when two laser light sources shine on an object.
- Imaging, Three-Dimensional
- Imaging, Three Dimensional
- Imagings, Three-Dimensional
- Three-Dimensional Imaging
- Three-Dimensional Imagings
- 3-D Imaging
- 3 D Imaging
- 3-D Imagings
- Imaging, 3-D
- Imagings, 3-D
Imaging, Three-Dimensional, Computer Assisted
- Imaging, Three-Dimensional, Computer Assisted
- Computer-Generated 3D Imaging
- 3D Imaging, Computer-Generated
- 3D Imagings, Computer-Generated
- Computer Generated 3D Imaging
- Computer-Generated 3D Imagings
- Imaging, Computer-Generated 3D
- Imagings, Computer-Generated 3D
- Three-Dimensional Imaging, Computer Generated
- Three Dimensional Imaging, Computer Generated
- Computer-Assisted Three-Dimensional Imaging
- Computer Assisted Three Dimensional Imaging
- Computer-Assisted Three-Dimensional Imagings
- Imaging, Computer-Assisted Three-Dimensional
- Imagings, Computer-Assisted Three-Dimensional
- Three-Dimensional Imaging, Computer-Assisted
- Three-Dimensional Imagings, Computer-Assisted
- 3-D Image
- 3 D Image
- 3-D Images
- Image, 3-D
- Images, 3-D
- Three-Dimensional Image
- Image, Three-Dimensional
- Images, Three-Dimensional
- Three Dimensional Image
- Three-Dimensional Images
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Imaging, Three-Dimensional".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Imaging, Three-Dimensional".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Imaging, Three-Dimensional" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Imaging, Three-Dimensional" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.