Hospital Information Systems
"Hospital Information Systems" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Integrated, computer-assisted systems designed to store, manipulate, and retrieve information concerned with the administrative and clinical aspects of providing medical services within the hospital.
|Hospital Information Systems
- Hospital Information Systems
- Information System, Hospital
- Hospital Information System
- Information Systems, Hospital
Multi-Hospital Information Systems
- Multi-Hospital Information Systems
- Information System, Multi-Hospital
- Information Systems, Multi-Hospital
- Multi Hospital Information Systems
- Multi-Hospital Information System
- Information Systems, Multihospital
- Multihospital Information Systems
- Information System, Multihospital
- Multihospital Information System
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hospital Information Systems".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hospital Information Systems".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hospital Information Systems" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Hospital Information Systems" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.