"Glycosylphosphatidylinositol Diacylglycerol-Lyase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A type C phospholipase specific for GLYCOSYLPHOSPHATIDYLINOSITOLS. It plays a role in the breaking of GPI MEMBRANE ANCHORS.
- Glycosylphosphatidylinositol Diacylglycerol-Lyase
- Diacylglycerol-Lyase, Glycosylphosphatidylinositol
- Glycosylphosphatidylinositol Diacylglycerol Lyase
- Phosphatidylinositol-Glycan-Specific Phospholipase C
- Phosphatidylinositol Glycan Specific Phospholipase C
- Phospholipase C, Phosphatidylinositol-Glycan-Specific
- PtdIns-Glycan Phospholipase C
- Phospholipase C, PtdIns-Glycan
- PtdIns Glycan Phospholipase C
- Glycosylphosphatidylinositol-Specific Phospholipase C
- Glycosylphosphatidylinositol Specific Phospholipase C
- Phospholipase C, Glycosylphosphatidylinositol-Specific
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glycosylphosphatidylinositol Diacylglycerol-Lyase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glycosylphosphatidylinositol Diacylglycerol-Lyase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glycosylphosphatidylinositol Diacylglycerol-Lyase" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Glycosylphosphatidylinositol Diacylglycerol-Lyase" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.