"Fluorometholone" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A glucocorticoid employed, usually as eye drops, in the treatment of allergic and inflammatory conditions of the eye. It has also been used topically in the treatment of various skin disorders. (From Martindale, The Extra Pharmacopoeia, 30th ed, p732)
- Pharm-Allergan Brand of Fluorometholone
- Pharm Allergan Brand of Fluorometholone
- Isopto Flucon
- Flucon, Isopto
- Alcon Brand of Fluorometholone
- Fluor Op
- Novartis Brand of Fluorometholone
- PMS Fluorometholone
- Pharmascience Brand of Fluorometholone
- Ursapharm Brand of Fluorometholone
- Allergan Brand 1 of Fluorometholone
- FML Forte
- Allergan Brand 2 of Fluorometholone
- Isdin Brand of Fluorometholone
- Fluoro Ophtal
- Winzer Brand of Fluorometholone
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Fluorometholone".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Fluorometholone".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Fluorometholone" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Fluorometholone" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.