Euthanasia, Active, Voluntary
"Euthanasia, Active, Voluntary" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Active euthanasia of a patient at the patient's request and/or with the patient's consent.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Euthanasia, Active, Voluntary".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Therapeutics [E02]
- Patient Care [E02.760]
- Terminal Care [E02.760.905]
- Euthanasia [E02.760.905.199]
- Euthanasia, Active [E02.760.905.199.249]
- Euthanasia, Active, Voluntary [E02.760.905.199.249.200]
- Anthropology, Education, Sociology and Social Phenomena [I]
- Social Sciences [I01]
- Sociology [I01.880]
- Social Problems [I01.880.735]
- Homicide [I01.880.735.344]
- Euthanasia [I01.880.735.344.500]
- Euthanasia, Active [I01.880.735.344.500.249]
- Euthanasia, Active, Voluntary [I01.880.735.344.500.249.200]
- Health Care [N]
- Health Care Facilities, Manpower, and Services [N02]
- Health Services [N02.421]
- Patient Care [N02.421.585]
- Terminal Care [N02.421.585.905]
- Euthanasia [N02.421.585.905.199]
- Euthanasia, Active [N02.421.585.905.199.500]
- Euthanasia, Active, Voluntary [N02.421.585.905.199.500.200]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Euthanasia, Active, Voluntary".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Euthanasia, Active, Voluntary" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Euthanasia, Active, Voluntary" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.