Endoscopy, Digestive System
"Endoscopy, Digestive System" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endoscopic examination, therapy or surgery of the digestive tract.
Endoscopy, Digestive System
- Endoscopy, Digestive System
- Digestive System Endoscopies
- Digestive System Endoscopy
- Endoscopies, Digestive System
Digestive System Endoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Digestive System Endoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Endoscopic, Digestive System, Surgery
- Endoscopic, Digestive System, Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Digestive System, Endoscopic, Surgical
- Surgical Procedures, Endoscopic, Digestive System
- Procedures, Digestive System, Endoscopic, Surgical
- Procedures, Endoscopic, Digestive System, Surgical
- Surgery, Digestive System Endoscopic
- Surgery, Endoscopic, Digestive System
- Surgical Procedure, Endoscopic, Digestive System
- Digestive System Endoscopic Surgery
- Procedure, Endoscopic, Digestive System, Surgical
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Endoscopy, Digestive System".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Endoscopy, Digestive System".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Endoscopy, Digestive System" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Endoscopy, Digestive System" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
Below are the most recent publications written about "Endoscopy, Digestive System" by people in Profiles.
Considerations on the role of esophagogastroduodenoscopy in the pediatric metabolic and bariatric surgery patient. Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2021 11; 17(11):1834-1839.
Confidentiality and Conflicts of Interest: An Assessment of Twitter Posts in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. Am J Gastroenterol. 2021 07 01; 116(7):1542-1544.
Direct Endoscopic Necrosectomy With and Without Hydrogen Peroxide for Walled-off Pancreatic Necrosis: A Multicenter Comparative Study. Am J Gastroenterol. 2021 04; 116(4):700-709.
Bleeding events in lusutrombopag-treated thrombocytopenic patients. Eur J Clin Invest. 2021 Jun; 51(6):e13503.
Delayed Processing of Secretin-Induced Pancreas Fluid Influences the Quality and Integrity of Proteins and Nucleic Acids. Pancreas. 2021 01 01; 50(1):17-28.
BRAZILIAN GASTRIC CANCER ASSOCIATION GUIDELINES (PART 1): AN UPDATE ON DIAGNOSIS, STAGING, ENDOSCOPIC TREATMENT AND FOLLOW-UP. Arq Bras Cir Dig. 2020; 33(3):e1535.
Racial disparity in healthcare utilization among patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome: results from a multicenter cohort. Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2021 05; 33(5):e14039.
Allaying uncertainty in diagnosing buried Barrett's esophagus. Ann Diagn Pathol. 2021 Apr; 51:151672.
Evidence of Duodenal Epithelial Barrier Impairment and Increased Pyroptosis in Patients With Functional Dyspepsia on Confocal Laser Endomicroscopy and "Ex Vivo" Mucosa Analysis. Am J Gastroenterol. 2020 11; 115(11):1891-1901.
Gastrointestinal Myeloid Sarcoma. N Engl J Med. 2020 Aug 27; 383(9):858.