"Elliptocytosis, Hereditary" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An intrinsic defect of erythrocytes inherited as an autosomal dominant trait. The erythrocytes assume an oval or elliptical shape.
- Elliptocytosis, Hereditary
- Elliptocytoses, Hereditary
- Hereditary Elliptocytoses
- Hereditary Elliptocytosis
- Ovalocytosis, Hereditary
- Hereditary Ovalocytoses
- Hereditary Ovalocytosis
- Ovalocytoses, Hereditary
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Elliptocytosis, Hereditary".
- Diseases [C]
- Hemic and Lymphatic Diseases [C15]
- Hematologic Diseases [C15.378]
- Anemia [C15.378.071]
- Anemia, Hemolytic [C15.378.071.141]
- Anemia, Hemolytic, Congenital [C15.378.071.141.150]
- Elliptocytosis, Hereditary [C15.378.071.141.150.365]
- Congenital, Hereditary, and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities [C16]
- Genetic Diseases, Inborn [C16.320]
- Anemia, Hemolytic, Congenital [C16.320.070]
- Elliptocytosis, Hereditary [C16.320.070.365]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Elliptocytosis, Hereditary".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Elliptocytosis, Hereditary" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Elliptocytosis, Hereditary" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.