"Echocardiography, Four-Dimensional" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Dynamic three-dimensional echocardiography using the added dimension of time to impart the cinematic perception of motion. (Mayo Clin Proc 1993;68:221-40)
- Echocardiography, Four-Dimensional
- Echocardiography, Four Dimensional
- Echocardiography, 4D
- Four-Dimensional Echocardiography
- Echocardiographies, Four-Dimensional
- Four Dimensional Echocardiography
- Four-Dimensional Echocardiographies
- 4D Echocardiography
- 4D Echocardiographies
- Echocardiographies, 4D
- 4-D Echocardiography
- 4 D Echocardiography
- 4-D Echocardiographies
- Echocardiographies, 4-D
- Echocardiography, 4-D
- Echocardiography, 4 D
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Echocardiography, Four-Dimensional".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Diagnosis [E01]
- Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures [E01.370]
- Diagnostic Imaging [E01.370.350]
- Cardiac Imaging Techniques [E01.370.350.130]
- Echocardiography [E01.370.350.130.750]
- Echocardiography, Three-Dimensional [E01.370.350.130.750.230]
- Echocardiography, Four-Dimensional [E01.370.350.130.750.230.230]
- Imaging, Three-Dimensional [E01.370.350.400]
- Echocardiography, Three-Dimensional [E01.370.350.400.200]
- Echocardiography, Four-Dimensional [E01.370.350.400.200.230]
- Ultrasonography [E01.370.350.850]
- Echocardiography [E01.370.350.850.220]
- Echocardiography, Three-Dimensional [E01.370.350.850.220.230]
- Echocardiography, Four-Dimensional [E01.370.350.8188.8.131.52]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Cardiovascular [E01.370.370]
- Heart Function Tests [E01.370.370.380]
- Echocardiography [E01.370.370.380.220]
- Echocardiography, Three-Dimensional [E01.370.370.380.220.230]
- Echocardiography, Four-Dimensional [E01.370.370.3184.108.40.206]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Echocardiography, Four-Dimensional".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Echocardiography, Four-Dimensional" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Echocardiography, Four-Dimensional" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
Below are the most recent publications written about "Echocardiography, Four-Dimensional" by people in Profiles.
Bioprosthetic Aortic Valve Leaflet Thickening in the Evolut Low Risk Sub-Study. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020 05 19; 75(19):2430-2442.
4D simultaneous tissue and blood flow Doppler imaging: revisiting cardiac Doppler index with single heart beat 4D ultrafast echocardiography. Phys Med Biol. 2019 04 10; 64(8):085013.
Four-Dimensional Transesophageal Echocardiography-Guided AngioVac Debulking of a Tricuspid Valve Vegetation. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2017 10; 31(5):1713-1716.
Tricuspid annular geometry: a three-dimensional transesophageal echocardiographic study. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2013 Aug; 27(4):639-46.
3-dimensional right ventricular volume assessment. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2013 Apr; 27(2):367-75.
Opposing wall mechanics are significantly influenced by longitudinal cardiac rotation in the assessment of ventricular dyssynchrony. JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2009 Apr; 2(4):379-86.
Fast block flow tracking of atrial septal defects in 4D echocardiography. Med Image Anal. 2008 Aug; 12(4):397-412.
Anatomically oriented right ventricular volume measurements with dynamic three-dimensional echocardiography validated by 3-Tesla magnetic resonance imaging. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007 Oct 23; 50(17):1668-76.
Catheter ablation of right ventricular outflow tract tachycardia: value of defining coronary anatomy. J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2006 Jun; 17(6):632-7.