Echocardiography, Doppler, Color
"Echocardiography, Doppler, Color" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Echocardiography applying the Doppler effect, with the superposition of flow information as colors on a gray scale in a real-time image.
Echocardiography, Doppler, Color
- Echocardiography, Doppler, Color
- Echocardiography, Doppler Color
- Color Doppler Echocardiography
- Doppler Echocardiography, Color
- Color Echocardiography, Doppler
- Color Flow Echocardiography
- Color Flow Echocardiographies
- Echocardiographies, Color Flow
- Flow Echocardiographies, Color
- Flow Echocardiography, Color
- Echocardiography, Color Flow
- Doppler Color Echocardiography
- Echocardiography, Color Doppler
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Echocardiography, Doppler, Color".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Diagnosis [E01]
- Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures [E01.370]
- Diagnostic Imaging [E01.370.350]
- Cardiac Imaging Techniques [E01.370.350.130]
- Echocardiography [E01.370.350.130.750]
- Echocardiography, Doppler [E01.370.350.130.750.220]
- Echocardiography, Doppler, Color [E01.370.350.130.750.220.220]
- Ultrasonography [E01.370.350.850]
- Echocardiography [E01.370.350.850.220]
- Echocardiography, Doppler [E01.370.350.850.220.220]
- Echocardiography, Doppler, Color [E01.370.350.8188.8.131.52]
- Ultrasonography, Doppler [E01.370.350.850.850]
- Echocardiography, Doppler [E01.370.350.850.850.220]
- Echocardiography, Doppler, Color [E01.370.350.850.850.220.220]
- Ultrasonography, Doppler, Duplex [E01.370.350.850.850.850]
- Ultrasonography, Doppler, Color [E01.370.350.850.850.850.850]
- Echocardiography, Doppler, Color [E01.370.350.850.850.850.850.220]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Cardiovascular [E01.370.370]
- Heart Function Tests [E01.370.370.380]
- Echocardiography [E01.370.370.380.220]
- Echocardiography, Doppler [E01.370.370.380.220.220]
- Echocardiography, Doppler, Color [E01.370.370.3184.108.40.206]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Echocardiography, Doppler, Color".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Echocardiography, Doppler, Color" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Echocardiography, Doppler, Color" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
Below are the most recent publications written about "Echocardiography, Doppler, Color" by people in Profiles.
Preprocedural transthoracic Doppler echocardiography to identify stenosis associated with increased coronary flow after revascularisation. Sci Rep. 2022 01 31; 12(1):1667.
Contemporary Outcomes in Tetralogy of Fallot With Absent Pulmonary Valve After Fetal Diagnosis. J Am Heart Assoc. 2021 06 15; 10(12):e019713.
Cardiac hemodynamics in fetuses with transposition of the great arteries and intact ventricular septum from diagnosis to end of pregnancy: longitudinal follow-up. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2021 02; 57(2):273-281.
Prognostic Value and Interplay Between Myocardial Tissue Velocities in Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting. Am J Cardiol. 2021 04 01; 144:37-45.
The heart's hidden flaw: A secundum atrial septal defect with inferior extension evades detection. J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2020 Nov - Dec; 14(6):e165-e166.
Early Systolic Lengthening in Patients With ST-Segment-Elevation Myocardial Infarction: A Novel Predictor of Cardiovascular Events. J Am Heart Assoc. 2020 02 04; 9(3):e013835.
A Man with End-Stage Renal Disease, Dyspnea, and an Abnormal Echocardiogram. Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2019 12; 16(12):1577-1581.
Case 33-2019: A 35-Year-Old Woman with Cardiopulmonary Arrest during Cesarean Section. N Engl J Med. 2019 10 24; 381(17):1664-1673.
Crossed Swords Sign: A 3-Dimensional Echocardiographic Appearance. A A Pract. 2019 06 03; 12(11):416-419.
Crossed Swords Sign: A 3-Dimensional Echocardiographic Appearance. A A Pract. 2019 Jun 01; 12(11):416-419.