"Echocardiography, Doppler" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Measurement of intracardiac blood flow using an M-mode and/or two-dimensional (2-D) echocardiogram while simultaneously recording the spectrum of the audible Doppler signal (e.g., velocity, direction, amplitude, intensity, timing) reflected from the moving column of red blood cells.
2D Doppler Echocardiography
- 2D Doppler Echocardiography
- Echocardiography, 2D Doppler
- Echocardiography, Two-Dimensional Doppler
- Echocardiography, Two Dimensional Doppler
- Doppler Echocardiography, 2-D
- Doppler Echocardiography, 2 D
- Two-Dimensional Doppler Echocardiography
- Two Dimensional Doppler Echocardiography
- Echocardiography, 2-D Doppler
- Echocardiography, 2 D Doppler
- 2-D Doppler Echocardiography
- 2 D Doppler Echocardiography
- Doppler Echocardiography, 2D
- Doppler Echocardiography, Two-Dimensional
- Doppler Echocardiography, Two Dimensional
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Echocardiography, Doppler".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Echocardiography, Doppler".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Echocardiography, Doppler" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Echocardiography, Doppler" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.