Denture, Partial, Temporary
"Denture, Partial, Temporary" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A partial denture intended for short-term use in a temporary or emergency situation.
Interim Dental Prosthesis
- Interim Dental Prosthesis
- Dental Prostheses, Interim
- Interim Dental Prostheses
- Prostheses, Interim Dental
- Prosthesis, Interim Dental
- Dental Prosthesis, Interim
- Interim Prosthesis Dental
- Dental, Interim Prosthesis
- Dentals, Interim Prosthesis
- Interim Prosthesis Dentals
- Prosthesis Dental, Interim
- Prosthesis Dentals, Interim
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Denture, Partial, Temporary".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Denture, Partial, Temporary".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Denture, Partial, Temporary" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Denture, Partial, Temporary" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.