"Defibrillators, Implantable" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Implantable devices which continuously monitor the electrical activity of the heart and automatically detect and terminate ventricular tachycardia (TACHYCARDIA, VENTRICULAR) and VENTRICULAR FIBRILLATION. They consist of an impulse generator, batteries, and electrodes.
- Defibrillators, Implantable
- Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators
- Implantable Defibrillators
- Defibrillator, Implantable
- Implantable Defibrillator
- Cardioverter-Defibrillators, Implantable
- Cardioverter Defibrillators, Implantable
- Cardioverter-Defibrillator, Implantable
- Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Defibrillators, Implantable".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Defibrillators, Implantable".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Defibrillators, Implantable" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Defibrillators, Implantable" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.