Data Interpretation, Statistical
"Data Interpretation, Statistical" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Application of statistical procedures to analyze specific observed or assumed facts from a particular study.
|Data Interpretation, Statistical
- Data Interpretation, Statistical
- Interpretation, Statistical Data
- Data Analysis, Statistical
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Analyses, Statistical Data
- Analysis, Statistical Data
- Data Analyses, Statistical
- Statistical Data Analyses
- Data Interpretations, Statistical
- Interpretations, Statistical Data
- Statistical Data Interpretations
- Statistical Data Interpretation
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Data Interpretation, Statistical".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Data Interpretation, Statistical".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Data Interpretation, Statistical" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Data Interpretation, Statistical" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.