Cytotoxicity Tests, Immunologic
"Cytotoxicity Tests, Immunologic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The demonstration of the cytotoxic effect on a target cell of a lymphocyte, a mediator released by a sensitized lymphocyte, an antibody, or complement.
Cytotoxicity Tests, Immunologic
- Cytotoxicity Tests, Immunologic
- Cytotoxicity Tests, Immunological
- Cytotoxicity Test, Immunological
- Immunological Cytotoxicity Test
- Immunological Cytotoxicity Tests
- Immunologic Cytotoxicity Tests
- Cytotoxicity Test, Immunologic
- Immunologic Cytotoxicity Test
Lymphocytotoxicity Tests, Antiglobulin-Augmented
- Lymphocytotoxicity Tests, Antiglobulin-Augmented
- Lymphocytotoxicity Tests, Antiglobulin Augmented
- Antiglobulin-Augmented Lymphocytotoxicity Tests
- Antiglobulin Augmented Lymphocytotoxicity Tests
- Lymphocytotoxicity Test, Antiglobulin-Augmented
- Lymphocytotoxicity Test, Antiglobulin Augmented
- Antiglobulin-Augmented Lymphocytotoxicity Test
- Antiglobulin Augmented Lymphocytotoxicity Test
Anti-Human Globulin Complement-Dependent Cytotoxicity Tests
- Anti-Human Globulin Complement-Dependent Cytotoxicity Tests
- Anti Human Globulin Complement Dependent Cytotoxicity Tests
- Cytotoxicity Tests, Anti-Human Globulin Complement-Dependent
- Cytotoxicity Tests, Anti Human Globulin Complement Dependent
- AHG-CDC Tests
- AHG CDC Tests
- AHG-CDC Test
- Anti-Human Globulin Complement-Dependent Cytotoxicity Test
- Anti Human Globulin Complement Dependent Cytotoxicity Test
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cytotoxicity Tests, Immunologic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cytotoxicity Tests, Immunologic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cytotoxicity Tests, Immunologic" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Cytotoxicity Tests, Immunologic" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
Below are the most recent publications written about "Cytotoxicity Tests, Immunologic" by people in Profiles.
Genome-scale screens identify factors regulating tumor cell responses to natural killer cells. Nat Genet. 2021 08; 53(8):1196-1206.
Non-invasive image-based cytometry for high throughput NK cell cytolysis analysis. J Immunol Methods. 2021 04; 491:112992.
Functional characterization of tumor antigen-specific T-cells isolated from the tumor microenvironment of sleeping beauty induced murine glioma models. Methods Enzymol. 2020; 631:91-106.
Oleate but not stearate induces the regulatory phenotype of myeloid suppressor cells. Sci Rep. 2017 08 08; 7(1):7498.
Diversity of Antiviral IgG Effector Activities Observed in HIV-Infected and Vaccinated Subjects. J Immunol. 2016 12 15; 197(12):4603-4612.
HNRNPR Regulates the Expression of Classical and Nonclassical MHC Class I Proteins. J Immunol. 2016 06 15; 196(12):4967-76.
A novel approach to measuring cell-mediated lympholysis using quantitative flow and imaging cytometry. J Immunol Methods. 2015 Dec; 427:85-93.
Targeting Glycoprotein NMB With Antibody-Drug Conjugate, Glembatumumab Vedotin, for the Treatment of Osteosarcoma. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2016 Jan; 63(1):32-8.
Direct involvement of CD56 in cytokine-induced killer-mediated lysis of CD56+ hematopoietic target cells. Exp Hematol. 2014 Dec; 42(12):1013-21.e1.
CD16+CD56+ cells are a potential culprit for hematuria in IgA nephropathy. Clin Exp Nephrol. 2015 Apr; 19(2):216-24.