"Contraception, Immunologic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Contraceptive methods based on immunological processes and techniques, such as the use of CONTRACEPTIVE VACCINES.
- Contraception, Immunologic
- Contraception, Immunological
- Immunological Contraception
- Immunologic Contraception
- Immunocontraceptive Techniques
- Immunocontraceptive Technique
- Immunological Contraceptive Technics
- Contraceptive Technic, Immunological
- Contraceptive Technics, Immunological
- Immunological Contraceptive Technic
- Immunological Contraceptive Techniques
- Contraceptive Technique, Immunological
- Contraceptive Techniques, Immunological
- Immunological Contraceptive Technique
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Contraception, Immunologic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Contraception, Immunologic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Contraception, Immunologic" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Contraception, Immunologic" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.