Computer Communication Networks
"Computer Communication Networks" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A system containing any combination of computers, computer terminals, printers, audio or visual display devices, or telephones interconnected by telecommunications equipment or cables: used to transmit or receive information. (Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed)
|Computer Communication Networks
- Computer Communication Networks
- Communication Network, Computer
- Communication Networks, Computer
- Computer Communication Network
- Network, Computer Communication
- Networks, Computer Communication
- Telecommunication Networks
- Network, Telecommunication
- Networks, Telecommunication
- Telecommunication Network
Network Communication Protocols
- Network Communication Protocols
- Communication Protocol, Network
- Communication Protocols, Network
- Network Communication Protocol
- Protocol, Network Communication
- Protocols, Network Communication
- Distributed Systems
- Distributed System
- System, Distributed
- Systems, Distributed
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Computer Communication Networks".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Computer Communication Networks".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Computer Communication Networks" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Computer Communication Networks" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.