Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis
"Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of autosomal-dominant inherited diseases in which COLON CANCER arises in discrete adenomas. Unlike FAMILIAL POLYPOSIS COLI with hundreds of polyps, hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal neoplasms occur much later, in the fourth and fifth decades. HNPCC has been associated with germline mutations in mismatch repair (MMR) genes. It has been subdivided into Lynch syndrome I or site-specific colonic cancer, and LYNCH SYNDROME II which includes extracolonic cancer.
Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Lynch Cancer Family Syndrome I
- Colorectal Cancer Hereditary Nonpolyposis
- Lynch Syndrome I
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer, Familial Nonpolyposis
- Lynch Syndrome
- Syndrome, Lynch
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis".
- Diseases [C]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Neoplasms by Site [C04.588]
- Digestive System Neoplasms [C04.588.274]
- Gastrointestinal Neoplasms [C04.588.274.476]
- Intestinal Neoplasms [C04.588.274.476.411]
- Colorectal Neoplasms [C04.588.274.476.411.307]
- Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis [C04.588.274.476.411.307.190]
- Neoplastic Syndromes, Hereditary [C04.700]
- Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis [C04.700.250]
- Digestive System Diseases [C06]
- Digestive System Neoplasms [C06.301]
- Gastrointestinal Neoplasms [C06.301.371]
- Intestinal Neoplasms [C06.301.371.411]
- Colorectal Neoplasms [C06.301.371.411.307]
- Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis [C06.301.371.411.307.190]
- Gastrointestinal Diseases [C06.405]
- Gastrointestinal Neoplasms [C06.405.249]
- Intestinal Neoplasms [C06.405.249.411]
- Colorectal Neoplasms [C06.405.249.411.307]
- Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis [C06.405.249.411.307.190]
- Intestinal Diseases [C06.405.469]
- Colonic Diseases [C06.405.469.158]
- Colorectal Neoplasms [C06.405.469.158.356]
- Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis [C06.405.469.158.356.190]
- Intestinal Neoplasms [C06.405.469.491]
- Colorectal Neoplasms [C06.405.469.491.307]
- Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis [C06.405.469.491.307.190]
- Congenital, Hereditary, and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities [C16]
- Genetic Diseases, Inborn [C16.320]
- Neoplastic Syndromes, Hereditary [C16.320.700]
- Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis [C16.320.700.250]
- Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases [C18]
- Metabolic Diseases [C18.452]
- DNA Repair-Deficiency Disorders [C18.452.284]
- Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis [C18.452.284.255]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
Below are the most recent publications written about "Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis" by people in Profiles.
Body mass index and molecular subtypes of colorectal cancer. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2023 02 08; 115(2):165-173.
Learning About Mismatch Repair From a Rare Cancer Syndrome: A LOGICal Step Forward. J Clin Oncol. 2023 Feb 01; 41(4):727-731.
A validation of models for prediction of pathogenic variants in mismatch repair genes. Genet Med. 2022 10; 24(10):2155-2166.
Two Cases of Thymic Cancer in Patients with Lynch Syndrome. Intern Med. 2023 Feb 15; 62(4):649-653.
Patterns of germline and somatic testing after universal tumor screening for Lynch syndrome: A clinical practice survey of active members of the Collaborative Group of the Americas on Inherited Gastrointestinal Cancer. J Genet Couns. 2022 08; 31(4):949-955.
Mutational signature profiling classifies subtypes of clinically different mismatch-repair-deficient tumours with a differential immunogenic response potential. Br J Cancer. 2022 06; 126(11):1595-1603.
Risk assessment and genetic counseling for Lynch syndrome - Practice resource of the National Society of Genetic Counselors and the Collaborative Group of the Americas on Inherited Gastrointestinal Cancer. J Genet Couns. 2022 06; 31(3):568-583.
Lynch Syndrome-Associated Cancers Beyond Colorectal Cancer. Gastrointest Endosc Clin N Am. 2022 Jan; 32(1):75-93.
Patient reported outcomes after risk-reducing surgery in patients at increased risk of ovarian cancer. Gynecol Oncol. 2022 02; 164(2):421-427.
Primary care providers' responses to unsolicited Lynch syndrome secondary findings of varying clinical significance. Genet Med. 2021 10; 23(10):1977-1983.