Bronchial Provocation Tests
"Bronchial Provocation Tests" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Tests involving inhalation of allergens (nebulized or in dust form), nebulized pharmacologically active solutions (e.g., histamine, methacholine), or control solutions, followed by assessment of respiratory function. These tests are used in the diagnosis of asthma.
|Bronchial Provocation Tests
- Bronchial Provocation Tests
- Antigen Bronchial Provocation Tests
- Inhalation Provocation Tests
- Inhalation Provocation Test
- Provocation Test, Inhalation
- Provocation Tests, Inhalation
- Test, Inhalation Provocation
- Tests, Inhalation Provocation
- Endobronchial Challenge Tests
- Challenge Test, Endobronchial
- Challenge Tests, Endobronchial
- Endobronchial Challenge Test
- Test, Endobronchial Challenge
- Tests, Endobronchial Challenge
- Allergen Challenge, Endobronchial
- Allergen Challenges, Endobronchial
- Challenge, Endobronchial Allergen
- Challenges, Endobronchial Allergen
- Endobronchial Allergen Challenge
- Endobronchial Allergen Challenges
- Bronchial Allergen Challenge
- Allergen Challenge, Bronchial
- Allergen Challenges, Bronchial
- Bronchial Allergen Challenges
- Challenge, Bronchial Allergen
- Challenges, Bronchial Allergen
- Bronchial Challenge Tests
- Bronchial Challenge Test
- Challenge Test, Bronchial
- Challenge Tests, Bronchial
- Test, Bronchial Challenge
- Tests, Bronchial Challenge
- Allergen Bronchial Provocation Tests
- Provocation Tests, Bronchial
- Bronchial Provocation Test
- Provocation Test, Bronchial
- Test, Bronchial Provocation
- Tests, Bronchial Provocation
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Bronchial Provocation Tests".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Bronchial Provocation Tests".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Bronchial Provocation Tests" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Bronchial Provocation Tests" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.