"Antibodies, Phospho-Specific" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Antibodies directed against immunogen-coupled phosphorylated PEPTIDES corresponding to amino acids surrounding the PHOSPHORYLATION site. They are used to study proteins involved in SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION pathways. (From Methods Mol Biol 2000; 99:177-89)
- Antibodies, Phospho-Specific
- Antibodies, Phospho Specific
- Antibodies, Phosphopeptide-Specific
- Antibodies, Phosphopeptide Specific
- Phosphospecific Antibody
- Antibody, Phosphospecific
- Phosphopeptide-Specific Antibodies
- Phosphopeptide Specific Antibodies
- Phosphorylation State-Specific Antibodies
- Antibodies, Phosphorylation State-Specific
- Phosphorylation State Specific Antibodies
- State-Specific Antibodies, Phosphorylation
- Antibodies, Antiphosphopeptide-Specific
- Antibodies, Antiphosphopeptide Specific
- Antiphosphopeptide-Specific Antibodies
- Phospho-Specific Antibodies
- Phospho Specific Antibodies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antibodies, Phospho-Specific".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antibodies, Phospho-Specific".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antibodies, Phospho-Specific" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Antibodies, Phospho-Specific" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.