"Adenocarcinoma, Bronchiolo-Alveolar" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A carcinoma thought to be derived from epithelium of terminal bronchioles, in which the neoplastic tissue extends along the alveolar walls and grows in small masses within the alveoli. Involvement may be uniformly diffuse and massive, or nodular, or lobular. The neoplastic cells are cuboidal or columnar and form papillary structures. Mucin may be demonstrated in some of the cells and in the material in the alveoli, which also includes denuded cells. Metastases in regional lymph nodes, and in even more distant sites, are known to occur, but are infrequent. (From Stedman, 25th ed)
- Adenocarcinoma, Bronchiolo-Alveolar
- Adenocarcinoma, Bronchiolo Alveolar
- Adenocarcinomas, Bronchiolo-Alveolar
- Bronchiolo-Alveolar Adenocarcinoma
- Bronchiolo-Alveolar Adenocarcinomas
- Carcinoma, Bronchioloalveolar
- Bronchioloalveolar Carcinoma
- Bronchioloalveolar Carcinomas
- Carcinomas, Bronchioloalveolar
- Adenocarcinoma, Alveolar
- Adenocarcinomas, Alveolar
- Alveolar Adenocarcinoma
- Alveolar Adenocarcinomas
- Carcinoma, Alveolar
- Alveolar Carcinoma
- Alveolar Carcinomas
- Carcinomas, Alveolar
- Carcinoma, Bronchiolo-Alveolar
- Bronchiolo-Alveolar Carcinoma
- Bronchiolo-Alveolar Carcinomas
- Carcinoma, Bronchiolo Alveolar
- Carcinomas, Bronchiolo-Alveolar
- Carcinoma, Bronchiolar
- Bronchiolar Carcinoma
- Bronchiolar Carcinomas
- Carcinomas, Bronchiolar
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Adenocarcinoma, Bronchiolo-Alveolar".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Adenocarcinoma, Bronchiolo-Alveolar".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Adenocarcinoma, Bronchiolo-Alveolar" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Adenocarcinoma, Bronchiolo-Alveolar" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.