"3',5'-Cyclic-GMP Phosphodiesterases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Enzymes that catalyze the hydrolysis of cyclic GMP to yield guanosine-5'-phosphate.
- 3',5'-Cyclic-GMP Phosphodiesterases
- 3',5' Cyclic GMP Phosphodiesterases
- Phosphodiesterases, 3',5'-Cyclic-GMP
- 3,5-Cyclic GMP Phosphodiesterase
- 3,5 Cyclic GMP Phosphodiesterase
- GMP Phosphodiesterase, 3,5-Cyclic
- Phosphodiesterase, 3,5-Cyclic GMP
- 3',5'-Cyclic-GMP Phosphodiesterase
- 3',5' Cyclic GMP Phosphodiesterase
- Phosphodiesterase, 3',5'-Cyclic-GMP
- 3,5-Cyclic GMP 5-Nucleotidohydrolase
- 3,5 Cyclic GMP 5 Nucleotidohydrolase
- 5-Nucleotidohydrolase, 3,5-Cyclic GMP
- GMP 5-Nucleotidohydrolase, 3,5-Cyclic
- 3',5'-Cyclic GMP 5'-Nucleotidohydrolase
- 3',5' Cyclic GMP 5' Nucleotidohydrolase
- 5'-Nucleotidohydrolase, 3',5'-Cyclic GMP
- GMP 5'-Nucleotidohydrolase, 3',5'-Cyclic
- 3',5'-Cyclic GMP Phosphodiesterase
- GMP Phosphodiesterase, 3',5'-Cyclic
- Phosphodiesterase, 3',5'-Cyclic GMP
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "3',5'-Cyclic-GMP Phosphodiesterases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "3',5'-Cyclic-GMP Phosphodiesterases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "3',5'-Cyclic-GMP Phosphodiesterases" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "3',5'-Cyclic-GMP Phosphodiesterases" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.