"3',5'-Cyclic-AMP Phosphodiesterases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Enzymes that catalyze the hydrolysis of CYCLIC AMP to form adenosine 5'-phosphate. The enzymes are widely distributed in animal tissue and control the level of intracellular cyclic AMP. Many specific enzymes classified under this heading demonstrate additional spcificity for 3',5'-cyclic IMP and CYCLIC GMP.
- 3',5'-Cyclic-AMP Phosphodiesterases
- 3',5' Cyclic AMP Phosphodiesterases
- Phosphodiesterases, 3',5'-Cyclic-AMP
- 3',5'-Cyclic AMP 5'-Nucleotidohydrolase
- 3',5' Cyclic AMP 5' Nucleotidohydrolase
- 5'-Nucleotidohydrolase, 3',5'-Cyclic AMP
- AMP 5'-Nucleotidohydrolase, 3',5'-Cyclic
- 3',5'-Cyclic AMP Phosphodiesterase
- AMP Phosphodiesterase, 3',5'-Cyclic
- Phosphodiesterase, 3',5'-Cyclic AMP
- 3',5'-Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterase
- 3',5' Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterase
- Nucleotide Phosphodiesterase, 3',5'-Cyclic
- Phosphodiesterase, 3',5'-Cyclic Nucleotide
- 3',5'-Cyclic-AMP Phosphodiesterase
- Phosphodiesterase, 3',5'-Cyclic-AMP
- 3',5'-Nucleotide Phosphodiesterase
- 3',5' Nucleotide Phosphodiesterase
- Phosphodiesterase, 3',5'-Nucleotide
- 3,5-Cyclic AMP 5-Nucleotidohydrolase
- 3,5 Cyclic AMP 5 Nucleotidohydrolase
- 5-Nucleotidohydrolase, 3,5-Cyclic AMP
- AMP 5-Nucleotidohydrolase, 3,5-Cyclic
- 3,5-Cyclic AMP Phosphodiesterase
- 3,5 Cyclic AMP Phosphodiesterase
- AMP Phosphodiesterase, 3,5-Cyclic
- Phosphodiesterase, 3,5-Cyclic AMP
- CAMP Phosphodiesterase
- Phosphodiesterase, CAMP
- 3',5' Cyclic AMP Phosphodiesterase
- 3',5'-Cyclic-Nucleotide Phosphodiesterase
- Phosphodiesterase, 3',5'-Cyclic-Nucleotide
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "3',5'-Cyclic-AMP Phosphodiesterases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "3',5'-Cyclic-AMP Phosphodiesterases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "3',5'-Cyclic-AMP Phosphodiesterases" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "3',5'-Cyclic-AMP Phosphodiesterases" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
Below are the most recent publications written about "3',5'-Cyclic-AMP Phosphodiesterases" by people in Profiles.
Advances in Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterase-Targeted PET Imaging and Drug Discovery. J Med Chem. 2021 06 10; 64(11):7083-7109.
Genome-Wide Assessment for Resting Heart Rate and Shared Genetics With Cardiometabolic Traits and Type 2 Diabetes. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019 10 29; 74(17):2162-2174.
PF-04447943, a Phosphodiesterase 9A Inhibitor, in Stable Sickle Cell Disease Patients: A Phase Ib Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study. Clin Transl Sci. 2019 03; 12(2):180-188.
cAMP signaling in brain is decreased in unmedicated depressed patients and increased by treatment with a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. Mol Psychiatry. 2017 05; 22(5):754-759.
Active site coupling in PDE:PKA complexes promotes resetting of mammalian cAMP signaling. Biophys J. 2014 Sep 16; 107(6):1426-40.
Genome-wide association study of monoamine metabolite levels in human cerebrospinal fluid. Mol Psychiatry. 2014 Feb; 19(2):228-34.
Non-invasive epigenetic detection of fetal trisomy 21 in first trimester maternal plasma. PLoS One. 2011; 6(11):e27709.
A homogeneous fluorescent assay for cAMP-phosphodiesterase enzyme activity. J Biomol Screen. 2012 Mar; 17(3):409-14.
Phosphodiesterase 3A expression is modulated by nitric oxide in rat pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells. J Physiol Pharmacol. 2010 Dec; 61(6):663-9.
Montelukast inhibits neutrophil pro-inflammatory activity by a cyclic AMP-dependent mechanism. Br J Pharmacol. 2009 Jan; 156(1):105-15.