Ruth Pauline Hertzman-Miller, M.D.
|Title||Instructor in Medicine|
|Institution||Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center|
|Address||Joslin Diabetes Center|
One Joslin Place
Boston MA 02215
||Excellence in Tutoring Award|
Internal Medicine at Cambridge Health Alliance
Current research and QI projects:
1. Survey of attitudes and knowledge of Brazilian-Americans with respect to use of the internet for sexual and reproductive health information
2. Development of a provider network to promote primary care research at Cambridge Health Alliance
3. Adaptation of a collaborative care program for depression and diabetes to the safety net setting
4. Design and implementation of a program to improve communication with patients about abnormal cancer screening tests
5. Cross-training of dental and primary care residents regarding the relationship between oral health and systemic health
Local representatives can answer questions about the Profiles website or help with editing a profile or issues with profile data. For assistance with this profile: HMS/HSDM faculty should contact Human Resources at faculty_serviceshms.harvard.edu.