"Tolnaftate" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A synthetic antifungal agent.
- Carter Wallace Brand of Tolnaftate
- Zenith Brand of Tolnaftate
- NP 27
- Thompson Brand of Tolnaftate
- Ony Clear
- Pedinol Brand 2 of Tolnaftate
- Schering-Plough Brand 1 of Tolnaftate
- Schering Brand of Tolnaftate
- Tolnaftate Schering Brand
- Bioglan Brand of Tolnaftate
- Douglas Brand of Tolnaftate
- Tolnaftate Douglas Brand
- Insight Brand of Tolnaftate
- Essex Brand of Tolnaftate
- Stiefel Brand of Tolnaftate
- Schering-Plough Brand 2 of Tolnaftate
- Pedinol Brand 1 of Tolnaftate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Tolnaftate".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Tolnaftate".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Tolnaftate" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Tolnaftate" was a major or minor topic of these publication.