"Oligodendroglia" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of large neuroglial (macroglial) cells in the central nervous system. Oligodendroglia may be called interfascicular, perivascular, or perineuronal (not the same as SATELLITE CELLS, PERINEURONAL of GANGLIA) according to their location. They form the insulating MYELIN SHEATH of axons in the central nervous system.
- Perineuronal Oligodendroglia
- Oligodendroglia, Perineuronal
- Perineuronal Satellite Oligodendrocytes
- Oligodendrocyte, Perineuronal Satellite
- Oligodendrocytes, Perineuronal Satellite
- Perineuronal Satellite Oligodendrocyte
- Satellite Oligodendrocyte, Perineuronal
- Satellite Oligodendrocytes, Perineuronal
- Satellite Cells, Perineuronal, Oligodendroglia
- Perineuronal Satellite Oligodendroglia Cells
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Oligodendroglia".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Oligodendroglia".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Oligodendroglia" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Oligodendroglia" was a major or minor topic of these publication.