"Methocarbamol" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A centrally acting muscle relaxant whose mode of action has not been established. It is used as an adjunct in the symptomatic treatment of musculoskeletal conditions associated with painful muscle spasm. (From Martindale, The Extra Pharmacopoeia, 30th ed, p1206)
- Guaiphenesin Carbamate
- Carbamate, Guaiphenesin
- Parmed Brand of Methocarbamol
- Bastian Brand of Methocarbamol
- Whitehall-Robins Brand of Methocarbamol
- Whitehall Robins Brand of Methocarbamol
- Shire Brand of Methocarbamol
- Ipsen Brand of Methocarbamol
- Schwarz Brand of Methocarbamol
- Alpharma Brand of Methocarbamol
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Methocarbamol".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Methocarbamol".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Methocarbamol" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Methocarbamol" was a major or minor topic of these publication.