"Craniosynostoses" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Premature closure of one or more CRANIAL SUTURES. It often results in plagiocephaly. Craniosynostoses that involve multiple sutures are sometimes associated with congenital syndromes such as ACROCEPHALOSYNDACTYLIA; and CRANIOFACIAL DYSOSTOSIS.
- Plagiocephaly, Synostotic
- Plagiocephalies, Synostotic
- Synostotic Plagiocephalies
- Synostotic Plagiocephaly
- Plagiocephaly, Craniosynostosis
- Craniosynostosis Plagiocephalies
- Craniosynostosis Plagiocephaly
- Plagiocephalies, Craniosynostosis
- Metopic Synostosis
- Metopic Synostoses
- Synostoses, Metopic
- Synostosis, Metopic
Synostotic Anterior Plagiocephaly
- Synostotic Anterior Plagiocephaly
- Anterior Plagiocephalies, Synostotic
- Anterior Plagiocephaly, Synostotic
- Plagiocephalies, Synostotic Anterior
- Plagiocephaly, Synostotic Anterior
- Synostotic Anterior Plagiocephalies
- Unilateral Coronal Synostosis
- Coronal Synostoses, Unilateral
- Coronal Synostosis, Unilateral
- Synostoses, Unilateral Coronal
- Synostosis, Unilateral Coronal
- Unilateral Coronal Synostoses
Synostotic Posterior Plagiocephaly
- Synostotic Posterior Plagiocephaly
- Plagiocephalies, Synostotic Posterior
- Plagiocephaly, Synostotic Posterior
- Posterior Plagiocephalies, Synostotic
- Posterior Plagiocephaly, Synostotic
- Synostotic Posterior Plagiocephalies
- Lambdoid Synostosis
- Lambdoid Synostoses
- Synostoses, Lambdoid
- Synostosis, Lambdoid
- Craniosynostosis, Lambdoidal
- Craniosynostoses, Lambdoidal
- Lambdoidal Craniosynostoses
- Lambdoidal Craniosynostosis
- Sagittal Synostosis
- Sagittal Synostoses
- Synostoses, Sagittal
- Synostosis, Sagittal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Craniosynostoses".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Craniosynostoses".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Craniosynostoses" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Craniosynostoses" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.