"Alprazolam" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A triazolobenzodiazepine compound with antianxiety and sedative-hypnotic actions, that is efficacious in the treatment of PANIC DISORDERS, with or without AGORAPHOBIA, and in generalized ANXIETY DISORDERS. (From AMA Drug Evaluations Annual, 1994, p238)
- Apo Alpraz
- Apotex Brand of Alprazolam
- Alprazolam Apotex Brand
- Temmler Brand of Alprazolam
- Alprazolam Temmler Brand
- Arzneimittelwerk Dresden Brand of Alprazolam
- Pfizer Brand of Alprazolam
- Alprazolam Pfizer Brand
- Novo Alprazol
- Novopharm Brand of Alprazolam
- Alprazolam Novopharm Brand
- Nu Alpraz
- Nu-Pharm Brand of Alprazolam
- Alprazolam Nu-Pharm Brand
- Nu Pharm Brand of Alprazolam
- Kenral Brand of Alprazolam
- Alprazolam Kenral Brand
- Orion Brand of Alprazolam
- Alprazolam Orion Brand
- Alphapharm Brand of Alprazolam
- Alprazolam Alphapharm Brand
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Alprazolam".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Alprazolam".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Alprazolam" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Alprazolam" was a major or minor topic of these publication.